Trex invented, defined and perfected the composite deck category with a lineup of
low-maintenance, high-performance, eco-friendly products that fundamentally change
the way we live outdoors. It's no wonder so many happy deck owners consider Trex the best decking material.
Trex decks will not rot, warp, crack or be devoured by termites. Period. In fact, while all of our decking and railing products offer a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty against material defects, our high-performance lines add an additional layer of coverage with our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade and Stain Warranty.
A deck adds functional outdoor space to your home. It should enhance your outdoor lifestyle - providing a low maintenance, long lasting surface that is easy underfoot.
As important as the decking itself is the underlying structure. If built correctly it should last as long as the decking it supports. Traditionally built from pressure treated lumber - the sizing of the required structure will depend upon the span between supports as well as the type of deck boards used.
Some general guidelines for deck construction...
- Ground mounted decks should be supported on 4x4 posts sitting on top of concrete pier blocks. These posts may also be installed by digging suitable holes and then filling the space around the post with concrete. Supports should be every 6-8 feet, and at a minimum at every corner and where stair risers are located. Trex should not be installed in direct contact with the ground.
- Decks significantly above ground level may require special Engineering to make sure any supports or modifications made to the supporting structure are sufficient to carry anticipated loads. Bandon Supply carries all the dimensional lumber you'll need to build almost any kind of deck - stop in the store for assistance.
- Trex offers a wide range of planning tools and deck designs. You can check them out by following this link ... Deck Plans
- Download the Trex deck installation guide by clicking this link... Trex Installation Guide
- 2x6 lumber is suitable for spans of 8-10 feet. Stop by the store for assistance with material selection for your deck.
- Generally Trex decking can be used with conventional 16" on-center framing. Trex Select - especially where heavier weight loads may be encountered - should be framed on 12" centers where possible.
- All composite decking expands and contracts with temperature. Install your deck when outside temperatures have stabilized. Avoid installing in extreme cold or hot conditions.
- Depending upon the deck profile selected you may be edge fastening or surface fastening deck boards to the support structure. For surface fasteners pre-drill prior to installing the screw to avoid dimpling the deck surface.
Bandon Supply stocks all the products you will need to build your dream deck at very competitive prices. Stop in or give us a call for a quote and any help you may need in figuring what products will work best in your application.
We offer three of Trex most popular product lines at Bandon Supply - Select, Enhance and Transcend. Our in store and outside display provides you with a range of information that will help you decide the best option for your deck. Samples of all popular colors are available for you take with you. We also offer a selection of railing products to compliment your deck project - many styles are in stock but we can always order anything you might need. Stop in and take a look at our Trex display.
A great choice for a long lasting deck
A great choice for a long lasting deck
Complimentary railing systems are available to complete your project.
This link will take you to the Trex "Select" product page...
High performance in classic colors
Trex Enhance is our low-maintenance, high-performance composite that offers all the charm and none of the trouble of real wood. With its high-definition grain pattern and classic color options, Enhance features a rich, sophisticated finish at a value that only adds to its appeal.
This link will take you to the Trex "Enhance" product page...
TREX has split the Enhance line into two categories - Basic and Naturals. Bandon Supply is now stocking many colors in the Enhance Natural products - Toasted Sand, Rocky Harbor, Foggy Wharf to name a few!
At Bandon Supply we can special order your Enhance deck material and deliver it directly to your site. Give us a call or stop by the store for details.
Deck boards that outperform, outlast, and outdeck all others
Trex Transcend is available in these colors. Call or stop by the store for more information and pricing. All Transcend decking is special order material - typically available in a few weeks and we can deliver directly to your site if needed.
This link will take you to the Trex "Transcend" product page...
Engineered for West Coast applications
Trex Contour® features a minimalist surface texture, with our standard grade Trex shell. With a scalloped under surface, it’s a great combination of value and performance. Available only in West Coast markets - the Contour product is ideal for the kind of outdoor spaces those of us who live on the west coast use everyday.
Available in the following colors...
Follow this link for more information on "Trex Railing Systems"
Railing systems are built up from the following basic components...
Post sleeves - slip over pressure treated 4x4's
We carry a large selection of railing components in-stock. From complete railing kits in lengths up to eight feet, top and bottom rails, balusters in 30" and 36" lengths, sleeves, caps as well as the bits and pieces to connect it all together...in popular colors to compliment your deck project.
Transcend Railing. High design. Myriad options.
Our highest-performance railing option offers more colors in more component profiles than any railing out there. Won’t rot, warp, peel or splinter (which trumps sanding row after row of wooden balusters any day) and it never needs painting or staining, ever. Talk about luxurious.
A Customized Complement To Modern Decking.Effortless style, exceptional strength—that’s Trex® Signature™ Railing.
Durable and design-minded, our powder-coated aluminum railing suits traditional and modern homeowners alike. Available in a selection of elegant neutrals and backed with the stability only aluminum railing offers, along with Trex’s 25-year limited warranty.
Choose from round or square balusters for classic appeal. Got a great view? Consider curving your rails to mimic the sweeps of garden below, or preserve your advantage point with sleek and spare rod rail.
...and entertainers, take note: wide, beverage-ready cocktail railing may just be the ideal choice for you!
Bandon Supply has a large selection of Trex Artisan railing kits, balusters and installation components in stock. Supplies are limited to stock on hand.
These products are all new stock, but Trex no longer sells complete railing kits so these are a tremendous bargain! They work well with all Trex decking systems if your looking for a lower cost railing alternative. We stock 6 and 8 foot sections configured for stairs or horizontal runs. Each kit comes complete with top and bottom rail section, baluster spacer for either stair or horizontal use and all the hardware to install. We have a section on display so you can see the railing style and finished look.
Trex Legacy Products
Bandon Supply maintains a selection of legacy Trex product. Supplies are limited to stock on hand. These products are invaluable for repairing existing deck systems that use older Trex material. Get an exact match for color and/or style to make that repair you've been putting off!
Call us at 541 347 2662 or contact us using the form on this page with your requirements and we'll let you know what we have.
Trex Escapes decking available in Sahara Brown, 5/4x6x16' and 5/4x6x20' lengths
Very limited stock on these items so call us at 541 347 2662
to confirm availability.
to confirm availability.